The Changing Face of Medicine Conference report and reflections can be accessed here: CFOM REPORT 2020
The Changing Face of Medicine Conference
At The King’s Fund on the 27th February from 9:30-17:30
This event brings together senior healthcare leaders and allied professionals to create a vision and policy direction for the future of medicine by focussing on the world in 2040.
Keynote presentations will be given by –
- Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England
- Professor Derek Alderson, President of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Dr Jocelyn Cornwell, Founder of the Point of Care Foundation
- Sir Mark Caulfield, Chief Scientist for Genomics England
- Dr Sheona MacLeod, Health Education’s Deputy Medical Director
Directions to the King’s Fund can be found here: https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/how-to-find-us
or downloaded here: King’s Fund Map 2019
Over 100 invited delegates will discuss the future of healthcare and begin to shape a vision for 2040.
Attendance is by invitation only.
A copy of the event programme can be downloaded here: